18th Annual Niagara Agriculture Lifetime Achievement Award
The intent of this award is to annually recognize a Niagara farmer or farm family for their lifelong outstanding contribution to improving agriculture in Niagara while running a successful farm operation. This award will enable farmers to take pride and glory in their accomplishments.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Be farm operators, deriving at least 2/3 of their income from their farming operation.
- Have been or currently are farm operators for at least 20 years.
- Resident living in Niagara.
- Be recognized by peers as providing unselfish service through the nurturing, education or innovation of ideas for the next generation.
- Have a vision for agriculture that was directed into action.
- Nominations by an organization or individual. Nominating group to provide a letter of reference. More than one organization or group of individuals can make nominations for a farmer or farm family.
- The award will be presented in the spring of 2020 at a social gathering.
- Deadline for nominations is October 30, 2019. Nomination forms are available by calling Cathy at 905-957-3044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Niagara Agriculture Lifetime Achievement Award Winners